Contact us today and we will be happy to help with all of your real estate needs!
The Solutions Team at Keller Williams Community Partners is a proud sponsor of the 10u SFHS Jr War Eagles.
Good Luck this season War Eagles!!
LOOKING TO SELL YOUR HOME?
Ask about our "Low Fee" Listing Program
We will save you Thousands of Dollars in Commissions!! Speak to us first before signing with another agent. We save our clients an average of $5,000 with our specialized listing programs designed specifically for your family.
Call or Email Us Anytime for a FREE Market Analysis of your home
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Us
- We have sold over 800 homes since 2009
- Top Producing Realtors at Crye-Leike 2010-2012, ReMax 2013-2017, and Keller Williams 2018
- Active Members of the 400 North Board of Realtors
- Atlanta Board – Multi-Million Dollar Club Members
- Aine Burns – Atlanta Board Top 10
- Zillow.com and Realtor.com Preferred Agent. Zillow 5 Star Agent based on past client reviews.
- Market Expertise
- Full Team ready to assist you in every step of the process
- Expert Negotiators
- We will help you understand the buying/selling process
And most important……….we care for our clients and understand this is the biggest purchase of your life! We will walk you through every step of the process.
Never Buy a Home without a Buyer’s Agent!!!!
It is a bad move to purchase a house without an exclusive buyer’s agent working for you. As a home buyer, a real estate agent working for you is free of charge and the commission is paid by the seller. It is absolutely free!! Some buyers will contact the listing agent directly or walk into an open house thinking the agent is working in their favor, but in reality that agent’s primary responsibility is too get the best price possible for the seller since that is who hired them for their services. Of course a listing agent will show you a property because if they sell you the home their commission will be doubled. In most cases buyers will be at an advantage when they work with a buyer’s agent compared to relying on the seller’s agent for advice or guidance. A seller’s agent is contractually obligated to help make the sale happen in the seller’s favor, often as close to the asking price as possible. A buyer’s agent will also help the buyer with the ENTIRE process such as suggesting a home inspector, financing, and most importantly negotiations (for sales price and any issues that come up during the inspection period). Over 75% of the homes I have represented buyers on have some sort of issue come up during the due diligence period and a exclusive buyers agent will be on your side unlike the listing agent who will be looking out for the seller.
Home Prices are on the Rise – What is your Home Worth?
Are you thinking about selling your home? Right now the inventory is limited in Metro Atlanta and homes are selling fast!!!
Email us at : Brian.Burns@kw.com or call us at
678-447-4737 for a FREE Home Value Report.
Interested in Purchasing New Construction???
We will represent you for FREE and help you with the entire process such as:
- Negotiating Price and Closing Costs with the builder
- Writing up the purchase and sales agreement
- Getting every extra incentive from the builder such as appliances, HOA fees, and upgrades